Wednesday, May 01, 2024

Cieszyn, my home town.

Last winter, I stayed in an apartment in this beautiful building on the central square in Cieszyn. I thought that it would be my new home.
Then in April, I went back to Greece to pick up my possessions and prepare Eidos to be sold. But as soon as I arrived, Greece, the sea  the sun and of course Eidos once again had me in their grip. A difficult decision when one gets older and no longer able to manage a boat alone. But, I don't think it is the right time for me yet. So I decided to stay on board one more summer and to give up my apartment. One summer at a time and one winter at a time - that is my new plan.
Although, I like the location of my apartment and the fact that it has an elevator but the windows do not open and it is very hot in summer. So I decided to give it up and focus on making Eidos more comfortable.

No comments: