Tuesday, December 02, 2008

All is well



The website is up and running well again. I just edited some of the information and so far no spam!!! Cross my fingers and knock on wood. I am still in Canada and it looks like I'll be here for at least another month or two waiting until my passport gets renewed. It's hard to stay still in one place for this nomad but I'm doing it. However, I just found out that I can travel to Mexico with just my driver's licence for ID so you never know!

Hope the weather is better where you are than here - we just got our first snowfall of the season.

2 comments:

Kentishmaid said...

Not sure if mail has got through to you. We have kept a boat in Cleopatra since 2000- would love to meet with you next year when we return to Greece. Are bringing a Southerly 35 out from South of France 2010 -would love to hear any comments about preferred route etc. Have a good winter. Frances

Barbara Molin said...

Hi Kentishmaid, I didn't get your email - do you have a blog or a website? You can email me through the contact page on my website: www.seagypsysailing.com. Would love to meet up with you in May if you're at Aktio. Also, I posted above about a route I took from France.
Barbara