Thursday, November 20, 2014

Winter in Toronto, Canada

CN Tower
City Hall
I am spending the winter in Toronto this year with my son, Ryan and his family who live near downtown. From these photos it seems that Toronto is full of concrete, but I was surprised by just how many parks there are here. I used to live inToronto a few years ago while attending school, but left as soon as I saw one day on television just how beautiful and green British Columbia was. However, at this time, I consider this detour a wonderful opportunity to catch up on my writing, as well as indulge in culture, shopping and of course family time.







Tiramisu, my favourite dessert!
View from my door. Brrrrr.

And so, another season of publishing The Ionian is complete, I am working on a book and I will be updating this blog as I plan further cruising next summer.

Hope to see you in the Ionian next summer.

No comments: