Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Adios Mallorca, Hola Barcelona

This is the view in the middle of the sea and what I most love about sailing.




I think Christopeher Columbus here is pointing towards India.



And this was home for four days - downtown Barcelona.
Just in case you were wondering why I haven't posted for awhile - been sailing... Always some new place tempting beyond the horizon although I had started growing roots on Mallorca . The sail was about 36 hours.
Winter is here now with thunderstorms, gale-force winds and lots of clouds. No snow because this is after all southern Spain, but the heater is on most days and the portholes sealed with extra insulation from bubble wrap. I think it is time to do some family visiting.

4 comments:

andrea said...

Barbara -- more posts please! I need a fix.

Barbara Molin said...

Andrea - I will, soon, I promise. Meanwhile, I've been working on other blogs. Check out www.seagypsyexpeditions.blogspot.com if you need a fix.

AL COTTON said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AL COTTON said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.